9/30/20 NHS Applicaiotn deadline
10/14/20 Asynchronous day for grades 9-11
Students need to check their school email daily.
NHS Application Deadline
Students who received a letter with the National Honor Society application packet must have their completed cover sheet and application turned in to the high school in a sealed envelope labeled, NHS Application, by the deadline of 3:00 pm this Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Those documents should be dropped off at the security desk in the entryway to the high school.
No late applications will be accepted.
Infinite Campus & Attendance
Please remember all students need to log in to Infinite Campus and check in at the start of each class or they will be marked absent. Please see the helpful tips below:
- Your course is only available to check into during the time it meets. If you log in before or after the course is meeting, you will not be able to check in.
- You must use a student login to check-in. Many of the calls we have received are from students using their parents’/guardians’ accounts. Please be sure you are signing in using your own Infinite Campus account.
- If you have never set up a student Infinite Campus account, your login credentials are as follows:
- Username: Your ID number
- Password: first initial(lowercase), last initial(lowercase), 2 digit birth month, 2 digit birth date, last two digits of birth year
- My name is Mike Rice and I was born on October 6,1981
- My login would be mr100681
- If you have previously set up a user account, you can request your login information using the options on the sign-in screen.
- If you are still having trouble, you can contact the district communications office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SHS Attendance Office at 815-899-8130.
Asynchronous Class Day:
On October 14, 2020, Juniors-Freshman will have their learning be asynchronous, not live, due to the staff proctoring the SAT.
IACAC Virtual College and Career Exploration Opportunity:
Sign-up now for the Virtual College and Career Exploration event for ALL Illinois high school students! The event will be held from September 14 to October 22. To view the schedule and to register click on the link below:
More than 375 FREE 45 minute virtual (Zoom) sessions from which to choose: local, national, and international colleges and universities, skilled trades, military branches, career exploration, financial aid & scholarship organizations, non-college training programs and more! Attend as many sessions as you want.
Tech Help FAQ:
Please view the link for some Technology questions and solutions.