Students need to check their school email daily.
Currently we do not have a date set for school pictures. Please continue to read our Weekly Messenger for any updates.
If you were unable to pick-up your yearbooks for the 2019-2020 school year, no need to worry! Yearbooks can still be picked up at the front security desk at Sycamore High School between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Additional books are available for sale as well for $60. Please make checks payable to Sycamore High school.
FAFSA is Open
Reminder that all seniors must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as a graduation requirement. The FAFSA application opened on October 1 for students attending college in the fall of 2021. Click here is a great video overview of the FAFSA process but please be sure that you are filling out the 2021-2022 FAFSA when you apply at fafsa.gov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8nfk5ApcQ4
Infinite Campus & Attendance
Please remember all students need to log in to Infinite Campus and check in at the start of each class or they will be marked absent. Please see the helpful tips below:
- Your course is only available to check into during the time it meets. If you log in before or after the course is meeting, you will not be able to check in.
- You must use a student login to check-in. Many of the calls we have received are from students using their parents’/guardians’ accounts. Please be sure you are signing in using your own Infinite Campus account.
- If you have never set up a student Infinite Campus account, your login credentials are as follows:
- Username: Your ID number
- Password: first initial(lowercase), last initial(lowercase), 2 digit birth month, 2 digit birth date, last two digits of birth year
- My name is Mike Rice and I was born on October 6,1981
- My login would be mr100681
- If you have previously set up a user account, you can request your login information using the options on the sign-in screen.
- If you are still having trouble, you can contact the district communications office at email@example.com or call the SHS Attendance Office at 815-899-8130.
Asynchronous Class Day
On October 14, 2020, Juniors-Freshman will have their learning be asynchronistic, not live, due to the staff proctoring the SAT.
IACAC Virtual College and Career Exploration Opportunity
Sign-up now for the Virtual College and Career Exploration event for ALL Illinois high school students! The event will be held from September 14 to October 22. To view the schedule and to register click on the link below:
More than 375 FREE 45 minute virtual (Zoom) sessions from which to choose: local, national, and international colleges and universities, skilled trades, military branches, career exploration, financial aid & scholarship organizations, non-college training programs and more! Attend as many sessions as you want.
Tech Help FAQ
Please view the link for some Technology questions and solutions.